Water Heater Repair in Houston, TX
Hot water is an essential resource we all take for granted; that is, until the water heater stops working. If you need prompt, efficient and honest water heater repair in Houston, TX and nearby areas, ER Ideal Plumbing is here to help!
Contact us at (281) 857-5704 to schedule a fast and friendly service appointment.
Water Heater Repair
Water heater maintenance is necessary even if your water heater seems to be working fine. Clogged or dirty filters on a gas water heater or calcium build-up on an electric one add to the load of your water heater, extending the time it takes to get warm water. A lack of timely maintenance can shorten the life of your water heater, leading to urgent repairs or replacements.
It’s important, however, to find a plumber that provides you with an honest assessment of the condition of your water heater. Most water heaters last anywhere from 15 to 20 years, so a water heater that’s showing signs of wear doesn’t necessarily mean it will fail anytime soon. Many parts are replaceable and you can eke out a few years out of your existing water heater before it becomes cost-prohibitive or ineffective to repair it.
At ER Ideal Plumbing, we provide water heater repair in Houston and nearby areas with honest, fair and professional service. Unlike other plumbing companies, our technicians take their jobs seriously: helping you solve your plumbing problems. You can count on us to let you know when you can repair a water heater to restore its functionality, or when you need a replacement.
Schedule your water heater repair appointment online, or call us at (281) 857-5704.
Signs You Need A Water Heater Inspection or Repair
If you’re getting lukewarm showers in the morning and find yourself rushing through them before the water gets cold, you’re probably thinking about a water heater repair in Houston. Here are some signs you may need to call out a professional to take a look at your water heater:
- Insufficient Hot Water. If you’re finding that you can’t take a really hot shower or no two people can shower with hot water at the same time, then there may be a problem with your thermostat.
- Lukewarm Water. This is an obvious sign that may suggest you need to replace the heating element in your tank, or that water isn’t being heated properly due to a constant leak.
- Leaking Tank. If there are puddles beneath your water heater, then water is probably leaking from your tank, driving up your energy bills and delivering no results.
- Rust Build-up. A rusty red tank is a sign that your heater needs to be replaced or repaired immediately. Rusting indicates it’s not working properly and could lead to complications down the road.
- Peculiar Odors. A chemical smell means your tank may have developed an algae infestation that needs immediate attention.
If you notice any of the above signs, give us a call. We specialize in water heater repair in Houston and all nearby areas, and our vetted, experienced plumbers can handle all of them with expertise and speed. Call ER Ideal Plumbing at (281) 857-5704.
ER Ideal Plumbing has been working in the plumbing industry as a residential, commercial and industrial service provider since 2017. As a professional, bonded and insured Houston plumber company, we have the training and expertise to deliver the kind of comprehensive service you expect from a top-notch plumbing contractor.
Houston is our home, which means we know the industry well, and we're equipped to deliver our services anywhere in the area. We can handle any type of plumbing job quickly and effectively. From small repairs to large-scale renovations, we’re here to help.